- Conducting research and analysis on human rights and resource governance issues.
- Supporting the development and implementation of human rights and equitable resource governance programs and initiatives.
- Assisting with stakeholder engagement and outreach efforts.
- Providing support for the organization’s advocacy efforts.
- Attending meetings and taking notes for dissemination to relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of training and resources for internal and external stakeholders.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, such as human rights, international relations, environmental studies, or governance.
- Strong understanding of human rights and resource governance issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Global Rights is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants, including persons living with disability. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.